We offer a full range of care and support services for people of all ages: from young people who need some temporary help with everyday life, to older people looking for a new home with full-time care in one of our care homes.
As a not-for-profit charity our focus isn’t on targets or sales, but a genuine dedication to supporting people in the community who need help to get the best out of life by offering high quality, compassionate care, which can be adapted to suit individual needs. Everyone’s different and arranging care can be a challenge, so we like to work with you and your family to make the process as easy as possible and to work out the balance of care that suits you best.
Care South started life as The Dorset Trust in 1991 when it took over the operation of 18 former Dorset County Council homes, later expanding these services to include domiciliary care. The company became Care South in 2005 to better reflect its presence as a care provider across a wider area.
The south of England has always been a popular retirement area and Care South aims to offer first class services to meet the care needs of the growing number of people who live here, helping them to stay independent for as long as possible and to enjoy a good quality of life whether at home or in a residential or nursing
As a charity, we are committed to making the best and most responsible use of the income we generate by:
- Delivering quality and compassionate care and support
- Providing value for money in all of our activities
- Ensuring that our staff receive appropriate training and support for their role
- Working with and involving the local community in accessing care services
- Dealing responsibly with service users, staff and suppliers
- Understanding and minimising our environmental impact