A haven of serenity and good living
Nestled in the heart of North Devon’s spectacular coastal countryside with 30 acres of grounds and gardens, Kenwith Castle is an amalgamation of a sympathetic conversion of the original building with the addition of a purposely designed two storey residential and nursing care wing.
- Dining rooms, where visitors are also welcome to come and take meals with their relatives or friends who reside at Kenwith Castle
- Licensed bar lounge, five lounge seating areas
- Music lounge comfortably and tastefully furnished
- Waverley lounge overlooking the main gardens of Kenwith Castle
- Lundy lounge and sun terrace with spectacular views across Kenwith lakes and valley
- Two quiet reading lounges
Easy access is afforded to all areas of the building, with lifts to the first floor and handrails fitted throughout the complex. Custom built easy access baths and wet room showers are installed on both floors.
The establishment consists of 54 rooms and suites available for single or double occupation as requested – all with ensuite WC facilities and the ability to accommodate a flexible combination of residential or nursing care guests. Each room is provided with its own direct dial telephone, television and internal contact system with call buttons for immediate assistance.
Kenwith Castle is dual registered to provide continuity of care, offering country home lifestyle with the benefit of qualified nursing care available around the clock.