Kenwith Castle care home in North Devon is nestled in the heart of the area’s spectacular coastal countryside with 30 acres of grounds and gardens, and is a sympathetic conversion of the original building, with a purpose-built modern wing.
- Dining rooms, where visitors are also welcome to come and take meals with their relatives or friends who reside at Kenwith Castle
- Licensed bar lounge, five lounge seating areas
- Music lounge comfortably and tastefully furnished
- Waverley lounge overlooking the main gardens of Kenwith Castle
- Lundy lounge and sun terrace with spectacular views across Kenwith lakes and valley
- Two quiet reading lounges
Easy access is afforded to all areas of the building, with lifts to the first floor and handrails fitted throughout the complex. Custom built easy access baths and wet room showers are installed on both floors.
Kenwith Castle has 54 rooms and suites available for single or double occupation. Each room is provided with its own ensuite WC facilities, direct dial telephone, television and internal contact system with call buttons for immediate assistance.
Kenwith Castle offers a country home lifestyle with specialist residential or dementia care at a realistic cost.